I Got Tagged... Again!

Since I was tagged by Echo, I might as well go ahead with it. I'm not really the type to back out of a challenge, especially one I can handle. =P

RULES: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. Nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

  1. What is your name: Leia
  2. A four Letter Word: Live
  3. A boy's Name: Lance
  4. A girl's Name: Liana
  5. An occupation: Lawyer
  6. A color: Lilac
  7. Something you wear: Lace underwear? LOL. Sorry, random answer.
  8. A food: Lasagna
  9. Something found in the bathroom: Loofa
  10. A place: Luxembourg
  11. A reason for being late: Last-minute stuff
  12. Something you shout: Langya!
  13. A movie title: Legally Blonde
  14. Something you drink: Lemonade
  15. A musical group: Lifehouse
  16. An animal: Lion
  17. A street name: Lakandula
  18. A type of car: Lamborghini Diablo
  19. A song title: Let Me Sign (not intentional. it was the first thing that came to mind. hehe.)
  20. A verb: Laugh

That was fun. I was caught off -guard by own my answer in No. 7 but I couldn't think of anything else. That's my excuse. So fellow bloggers and other folks, wait for my tag. Looking forward to your answers. Enjoy! =]

2 comments:

    Awesome, my answer for the car question was a (Lamborghini) Diablo too! LOL

     

    already answered that in my facebook. take a peek!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum